To join the project you should:
- To be an AS (Autonomous System).
- To participate in one of the IX.br Internet Exchanges where OpenCDN is available (currently only in IX.br Salvador, BA).
After completing the form we will send you an e-mail with your ticket number. If you wish, you can send additional information by replying to this email. The next steps are:
- We will verify the viability to attend your request.
- We will open a ticket on IX.br portal for the creation of a bilateral VLAN between the OpenCDN ASN and your ASN. You should interact with the IX.br team in the my.ix.br portal, authorizing the creation of this bilateral VLAN.
- Through this bilateral VLAN a BGP session will be established between OpenCDN Project ASN and your ASN, we will send the necessary information via email.
OpenCDN is currently in an experimental phase. Your activation will be done initially without the need to sign a legal agreement and without costs. More information about the formalization of a contract and the sharing of costs will be sent after you open your ticket.